February 14, 2013 § 8 Comments
With so much not to love (there’s a lot if we choose to look for it), let’s focus for a moment on all that there is to heart, squeeze, and kiss.
1. The number one search on my site today (as it is on many days) is the Lululemon Skinny Will Pant. Yes, I love those functional and flattering pants. Yes, go buy them. Yes, Yes, Yes!
2. A dinner of chicken dipped and rolled in egg, whole wheat flour and whole wheat bread crumbs, lightly fried in olive oil and finished off in the oven. Served over arugula with sliced tomatoes and avocado. Heaven on a plate.
3. Wearing pink and red together and not feeling silly about it, or wearing a lot of pink (or red) loudly and proudly. Isn’t Valentine’s day fun?
4. Running into an old friend at Target who I miss seeing every day at pre-school pick-up, but whom I delighted in seeing this afternoon. What aisle were we in? I have absolutely no idea.
5. Hearing from the oldest of old friends that she read the Wanderlust piece and is seriously considering it. Like. She’s. Seriously. Considering it.
I might cry this makes me so happy.
6. I wrote a piece today that began from a dream about a stack of papers I watched go wishwishwishwishwishwishwish out of a window. The piece morphed into a book review of Girl Interrupted, but ended with the Dixie Chicks singing More Love.
And this is the reason I love to blog … for the answers that come … some that I share and some I don’t.
It took all day, but there it is!
Was it obvious to you? Do you tend to see the love or does the miserable usually shade the happy?